Professional Leadership Series
In today’s economy, it is prudent to be constantly prepared for any opportunity that crosses your path. The first step is to clearly understand your goals and where you want to go. Once you understand your chosen direction, you can more easily identify the opportunities that will take you there.
Prepare your resume and yourself with these top 10 interview questions. These questions are structured to continually self-evaluation to stay head of the learning curve and in front of the pack.
10) As a business professional, you do many things:
- List your different roles and responsibilities
- What percentage of time do you allocate to each of these activities?
9) Who were your mentors in the last position and why? What attributes do you look for in a mentor?
8) Which professional organizations or associations do you belong and participate? At what level do you participate?
7) What have your achievements been to date? Quantify the benefits to the company bottom line or mission.
6) What is the most difficult situation you have had to face and how did you tackle it?
5) What will you bring to this particular job? Quantify the benefits to the company bottom line or mission.
4) What kind of people do you want to work with?
3) How do you measure your own performance? How do you know you are doing good work?
2) What are your strengths?
1) Are you happy with your career? If not, why not?
If you need some assistance with these questions and have not taken advantage of your introductory business and efficiency coaching session, please consider using your introductory session for these questions.
If you enjoyed this article, similar articles can be found at Laura Lee Rose’s Professional Career Development Library (or subscribe to this link http://eepurl.com/dUi81)
If you are interested in more detail professional coaching or a professional coach to help you stay on target with those goals, please consider one-on-one coaching sessions to propel you forward faster.
Copyright © 2012 www.LauraLeeRose.com
Powered by Facebook Comments