1. Free Radicals – 10,000 hits per day
2. Methylation – the maintenance and repair of a cell’s damaged DNA and prevents age-related disease
3. Inflammation – invites lines and wrinkles
4. Glycosylation – caused by too much sugar and makes skin stiff and inflexible causing wrinkles
5. Telemeres – it protects DNA during cell division and each time it gets shorter and causes aging
6. Stress – toxic emotions, it raises cortisol levels (aging) and decreases DHEA production (youth hormone).
One of the culprits of stress to our bodies is Electromagnetic Pollution (EMF) which is the greatest stressor and the #1 pollutant. There is DNA destruction from cell phone usage. Cell phone radiation is a class B carcinogen by World Health Organization. The parotid gland is close to your cheek, where we usually hold our cell phones and we could get parotid cancer.
How can essential oils help us? Read more…
Powered by Facebook Comments